- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
Developing Number Knowledge: Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- fine-grained progressions of instruction within each domain;
- detailed descriptions of students’ strategies and difficulties;
- assessment tasks with notes on students’ responses;
- classroom-ready instructional activities.
This book is designed for classroom and intervention teachers, special education teachers and classroom assistants. The book is an invaluable resource for mathematics advisors and coaches, learning support staff, numeracy consultants, curriculum developers, teacher educators and researchers.
Accompanied by extensive online instruction resources at: https://study.sagepub.com/wrightdnk