- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd, Oct 2020
Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds: The four-day training course for classroom teachers builds on the two-day course and is based around the text ‘Developing Number Knowledge
Maths Recovery Professional Development Programmes
Professional development programmes that empower teachers to change their practice and advance students’ thinking and success.
We provide unique professional learning connecting research with practice and Maths Recovery principles.
The Maths Recovery Council
Mathematics Recovery is an international intervention programme developed by Professor Robert Wright at Southern Cross University, New South Wales, Australia in the 1990s. In the UK and Ireland, it is directed by the Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland, inaugurated in 2005.
In 2014 the Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland was registered as a charity (1158077) and is governed by a board of trustees. It is a non-profit organisation dedicated to overseeing and managing Maths Recovery, its materials, methodology and related intellectual property in the United Kingdom.