- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
The Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland
The Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland are working to advance students’ mathematical thinking and success through providing unique professional learning connecting research with practice and Maths Recovery principles.
The Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website.
We have an excellent team of fully accredited trainers who have experience of training teachers and teaching assistants throughout the UK.
Commitment to Equity and Anti-racism
We have an expectation of equity throughout our organisation in everything we do. Professional development in the Maths Recovery Programme prepares teachers to think beyond possible pre-conceived ideas about what a student can and cannot do.
In 2014 Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland was registered as a charity (1158077) and is governed by a board of trustees. It is a non-profit organisation dedicated to overseeing and managing Maths Recovery, its materials, methodology and related intellectual property in the United Kingdom.