- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
We provide unique professional learning connecting research with practice and Maths Recovery principles.
Professional development in the Maths Recovery Programme prepares teachers to approach mathematics instruction in a new way. It emphasises ongoing assessment, careful observation, gauging student’s current knowledge and strategies, and building on them to increase the student’s knowledge, ability and self-confidence in mathematics.
The Intervention specialist course
Develops a high level of expertise in Maths Recovery assessment and pedagogy. Course participants gain a better understanding of students’ current knowledge of whole number topics and how to help them advance. They will be equipped to support parents and colleagues within the school community.
Classroom teacher courses
Give guidance and support using Maths Recovery strategies and resources for group and whole class teaching to use diagnostic assessments and learning trajectories to guide the teaching of whole number topics. Participants develop their knowledge and skills for day-to-day practice.