- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
Teaching Number in the Classroom with 4-8yr olds
Part of the best-selling Maths Recovery series, this practical, step-by-step guide to classroom instruction takes an inquiry-based approach to assess children’s knowledge and build on this to develop a firm foundation of understanding and confidence in mathematics. Topics covered range from beginning number and early counting strategies to multi-digit addition and subtraction right through to multiplication and division.
An invaluable resource for use on pre-service teacher training courses and for all primary classroom teachers and assistants, including experienced Mathematics Recovery instructors, as well as learning support personnel, primary mathematics advisors, numeracy consultants and educational psychologists.
Visit the companion website at: https://study.sagepub.com/wrighttnc
WHAT EXTRAS ARE ON THE COMPANION WEBSITE?
- Downloadable extra chapter resources – print-out grids, worksheets, cards and much more
- A Facilitator’s Guide that can be used either individually or in group study to help you get the most out of the material
- In-class video demonstrations to clearly show how the instructional activities in the book are used in the classroom
- Webinar discussing the key points in the book and how it supports your teaching