- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
Numeracy For All Learners – Teaching Mathematics to Students with Special Needs
Following the great success of the earlier books, this eighth book in the Mathematics Recovery series is a wide-ranging overview of how Maths Recovery theory, pedagogy, and tools can be applied meaningfully to special education to support learners with a wide range of educational needs.
It builds on the first six books in the Math Recovery series and presents knowledge, resources, and examples for teachers working with students with special needs from Early Years through secondary school.
Key topics include: dyscalculia, what contemporary neuroscience tells us about mathematical learning, and differentiating assessment and instruction effectively to meet the needs of all students in an equitable framework.