- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
Learning Framework in Number
Provides a complete research-based framework for assessment, instruction and intervention in whole number arithmetic across primary years. The book offers guidance on innovative video-based assessment, and an overview of principles of intervention instruction, giving you an integrated resource for supporting the children you teach. The integrated set of classroom tools includes:
- Nine carefully designed schedules of assessment tasks
- Nine models of learning progressions
- Ten teaching maps that guide the instructional progressions across key topics
This book offers guidance on innovative video-based assessment, and an overview of principles of intervention instruction, giving you an integrated resource for supporting the children you teach.
This book will be a useful guide for all primary and elementary school classroom teachers and assistants, and specialist teachers, including experienced Mathematics Recovery instructors. This book will also be of significant interest to teacher educators and researchers.
Visit the companion website at: https://study.sagepub.com/-the-learning-framework-in-number