- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
Targeted, One-to-one Instruction in Whole-number Arithmetic: A Framework of Key Elements
PHD thesis by Tran Le Thi, January 2016. This investigation addressed the ways in which teacher-student interactions occur in settings where one-to-one instructional methods are being employed to teach primary school students basic arithmetic. From an analysis of video recordings of teaching sessions in an Australian setting, various key elements in effective numeracy teaching were identified and then incorporated within a more general framework for numeracy teaching. This teaching framework is progressively being adopted globally, and this investigation was effective in further validating its basic integrity.