- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
How do I become a Maths Recovery Trainer?
Accredited Maths Recovery Teachers who have worked with a minimum of two children and have completed at least 40 hours teaching may apply to become a Maths Recovery Trainer.
A Maths Recovery Teacher seeking to become a Maths Recovery Trainer should seek out a Maths Recovery Consultant to act as their mentor.
Apprentice trainers will need to support Maths Recovery training programmes and be mentored in readiness to become a trainer before they can apply to the Maths Recovery Council.