- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
Chris is currently the Treasurer of the Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland and has been an active member of the Maths Recovery community for the past 20 years. Chris has organised conferences across the UK and has presented at conference in the UK, Ireland, and the USA. Chris travelled with colleagues to Australia to work with Bob Wright and co-authors on the’ Teaching number in the classroom’. Chris has extensive experience as a primary school teacher and supported schools across Salford as a Numeracy consultant to improve the teaching and learning of mathematics. As a Maths Recovery consultant Chris has provided professional development for teachers across the UK and Ireland and internationally.