- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
Ashleigh has been involved with Maths Recovery since 2013, is an accredited Maths Recovery Teacher, and is working towards becoming an accredited trainer. Ashleigh works part time as a School Improvement Professional, after spending many years as a local authority Assistant Advisory Officer for Numeracy, advising and supporting primary and nursery schools as they developed learning and teaching in mathematics. She is currently a Trustee of the Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland.