- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
Jane has been involved with Maths Recovery since 2008, initially training with Penny Munn at Strathclyde University. She has extensive experience of applying Maths Recovery and as an accredited Maths Recovery Trainer has delivered Maths Recovery training courses for teachers and teaching assistants across Scotland. Jane is currently a Trustee of the Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland.