- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
Ann has been involved with Maths Recovery since 2008, initially as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school and since 2009 as an accredited Maths Recovery Practitioner working for the Targeted Education Support Service, a bought in service for all schools that supports pupils with Learning & SEMH difficulties across Wigan. Ann has extensive experience of applying Maths Recovery, working with individual pupils and small groups in both primary and secondary settings. Ann has supported the delivery of Maths Recovery training courses for teachers and teaching assistants in Wigan. Ann is currently a Trustee of the Mathematics Recovery Council UK and Ireland.