- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
Evaluating Math Recovery: Assessing the Causal Impact of Math Recovery on Student Achievement
Thomas Smith, Paul Cobb, Dale Farran, David Cordray, Charles Munter and Alfred Dunn 2010. An outline of the research which Paul Cobb undertook in the U.S.; a two-year evaluation of Math Recovery conducted in 20 elementary schools.