- 2019 MATHS RECOVERY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Teaching Number in the Classroom for 4- to 8-year-olds
- Developing Number Knowledge Assessment, Teaching and Intervention with 7-11 year olds
- Maths Recovery Intervention Specialist Course
- Virtual Workshops for Classroom Teachers
- Follow on Virtual Workshop Tens and Ones and Multiplication and Division
A study of the impact of Mathematics Recovery training on teaching staff’s constructs about the teaching and learning of number
PHD thesis by Ruth Willey, September 2009. This study looked at the impact of Mathematics Recovery training on teaching staff’s constructs about the teaching and learning of number. This list of constructs is compared with the declared principles of the Maths Recovery programme, and conclusions are drawn about how effective the Maths Recovery training has been in helping staff to adopt these principles. Results show that the constructs generated by staff do reflect the Maths Recovery principles, but that there are some gaps: staff constructs tend to be about changes to their actual teaching practices, rather than changes to their philosophy of teaching.